Enjoy a summer vacation without leaving Cedar Falls!
June - August, you are invited to participate in the Passport to the Arts.
Do you enjoy Movies Under the Moon in Overman Park, performances at the Oster Regent Theatre, attending the College Hill Farmers Market, listening to the Cedar Falls Municipal Band Concerts, or attending events such as Dazzle Hour or Red Herring Theatre at the Hearst Center for the Arts?
If so, get your Passport stamped when you attend eligible events for a CHANCE TO WIN!
It's Easy to Join the Fun
1. Attend at least six (6) events offered by a minimum of three (3) organizations
2. When you attend, get your Passport stamped
3. Turn in your Passport!
Pick Up a Passport
Passports contain the schedule of eligible events.
Click HERE to download the Passport or pick up a copy at any of the following locations:
While you're enjoying arts and culture in Cedar Falls this summer, you'll be earning a chance to be entered into a GRAND PRIZE drawing valued at $260!
Yes. We have rules. But they're easy to follow...
1. A minimum of six (6) stamps from three (3) organizations are required on your Passport. You must stamp two (2) PER MONTH. This means you need two stamps in June, two stamps in July, and two stamps in August. No repeated organizations are allowed in the same month. For exampled, two Movies Under the Moon in June would not be allowed. However, you can get one Movie stamp in June and get another in July or August.
2. It's YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to get your Passport stamped at each eligible event. Signage with the Passport to the Arts logo will direct you to the "stamping" station.
3. Turn in your completed Passport to the Hearst Center for the Arts (304 W. Seerley Blvd, Cedar Falls), the Community Main Street Office (310 E. 4th Street, Cedar Falls), or at the Cedar Falls Visitor Center/Cedar Falls Tourism & Visitors Bureau (6510 Hudson Road, Cedar Falls) by 3:00 pm on Friday, September 6. You can also drop off your Passport at ARTapalooza between 9:00 am and 9:30 am on September 7 at the Hearst Center for the Arts tent located near the corner of 2nd and Main Streets. ARTapalooza is NOT a stampable event, just a drop-off point for your Passport.
A drawing from completed Passports will take place at ARTapalooza on Saturday, September 7, at 10:00 am, in the Hearst Center for the Arts tent located near the corner of 2nd and Main Streets. Participants are invited to attend, but you do not need to be present to win.
Contact Sheri Huber-Otting at the Hearst Center For the Arts by calling 319-268-5502 or by email at Sheri.Huber-Otting@cedarfalls.com.